Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Philly Love

Had so much fun in Philadelphia, even though I stayed within the bounds of my hotel, I had fun hanging out in Center City, even if everything closes at about 6 on Sunday's (definitely not Miami), it was fun bundling up for the weather and checking out a few of the stores. I went to Buffalo Exchange (finally), though I didn't find anything on this trip, it was the first time that I saw guys in a thrift store actually looking for clothes for themselves. It was my first time in Philly (I also went to D.C.), but I will definitely be back (my sister decided to go to school there).


While there, went to breakfast at the Corner Bakery Cafe, had the French toast which was delish, it was a cinnamon swirl brioche dipped in vanilla custard and served with the crispy bacon ever. The other thing about Philly is that they put the number of calories for each dish on the side, very beneficial if you are trying to watch what you eat. Fortunately I was on vacation, so I didn't mind a few extra calories here and there.


5 comments:

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

Philly sounds like a lovely place :) x

Veronika Novotny said...

ooh, what a fab vacay sounds delightful! AND that breakfast, oh my goodness, I'm getting giddy & light headed it looks SO good. xx veronika

Unknown said...

Wow, the breakfast sounds amazing!!

xx Cristina

Andrea Reh said...

That breakfast sounds INCREDIBLE. I want.

Just discovered your blog through the Glamourai, would love if you stopped by mine sometime.

Andrea x
andreareh.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

omgahh that french toast looks amazing! so jealous. i want!