Thursday, January 6, 2011

Katie Holmes

Still not sure how I feel about Katie Holmes playing Jackie Kennedy in the History channel miniseries, she doesn't have the look imho (but I didn't cast the film so *shrug*) I do however like her latest photo shoot for the cover of Elle February.




The second shot is my favorite. It definitely has a Jackie O. vibe. Also in love with the Elsa Perretti for Tiffany ring that she's sporting, it's obviously out of my price range (they don't even list it), but I will be on the hunt for something similar on e-bay, my first stop in finding a deal ;).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this editorial! love the second phot too! I agree with you on the Jackie O feeling!
<3
katerina
fashionalgorithms.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

great photos! Love this!
xo sarah